BitCORE — A Community-Driven Anti-Whale Anti-Bot Deflationary Token
Has This Ever Happened To You?
You discover a new token that just launched on Uniswap and rush to buy in. You get excited because it’s early and you’re one of the first 50 holders.
But suddenly, you feel a knot in your stomach as you watch the price plummet. That’s when you realize the top holder already has 10x the amount of tokens you have (which he only paid a fraction for), and he’s dumping his bags on you!
If you’ve experienced this before, and you’re sick of this happening to you over and over again, then keep reading about BitCORE — a deflationary token designed with anti-whale and anti-bot features hardcoded in the contract.
Two Main Issues With The Current State of DeFi: Whales and Bots
You see, two of the biggest problems preventing regular traders and investors on Uniswap from making profits are:
- Whales who can easily manipulate the price with big buys to create big pumps (so they can later dump on you) or big sells to create panic dumping (so they can shake out weak hands and buy back cheaper). And sometimes, under certain market conditions if the dump is brutal enough, it could end the whole project.
- Bots who “snipe” new listings and get their buys in before everyone else. They end up dumping their bags for a few multiples which creates uncertainty and fear early on (again, negatively affecting the project as a whole).
To combat these issues, we created the BitCORE token (BITCORE) — a community-driven, deflationary token designed to combat whales and bots.
Here are the unique features of BitCORE:
- 2% tax on every transaction — 2% of each transaction is sent to the burn wallet. This reduces the total supply with every transaction to discourage selling, splitting balances between multiple wallets (a common whale tactic), and incentivizes holding. As the total supply goes down, you end up owning more and more of the total market cap as long as you hold.
- Maximum transaction limit of 1,500 per transaction. This max tx limit is designed to stop bots and whales from scooping up a large chunk of the supply early on. This allows regular traders and investors to buy in a more fair manner. Of course, anyone can still buy large amounts through multiple transactions, or buy from multiple wallets. This mechanism just gives more people a fair shot at claiming their fair share of the total supply.
- Clean contract with no mint functions or hidden backdoors. Although shouldn’t need to be mentioned, with all the rugs and scams out there on Uniswap today, it’s important for buyers to know they are buying a token that is “unruggable” by the contract creator. The worst thing the contract creator can do is to pull out the initial liquidity, but the starting liquidity will be locked.
- Name: BitCORE
- Symbol: BITCORE
- Total starting supply: 21,000
- Burn per transaction: 2%
- Max transaction limit: 1,500
- Initial liquidity: 80% (16,890 BITCORE)
- Marketing and airdrop : 5% (1,050 BITCORE)
- Staking rewards: 15% (3,150 BITCORE)
- Contract: 0xa6Cc2Fb55923F88ec67350f0d6289a4df342Bd56
Official BitCORE Links
- Uniswap: https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0xa6cc2fb55923f88ec67350f0d6289a4df342bd56
- Website: https://bitcore.finance
- Telegram: https://t.me/bitcorefinance
- Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/token/0xa6cc2fb55923f88ec67350f0d6289a4df342bd56
- Liquidity lock: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x2d41e15d362aa08e25bb4b79ecf65ec2423721fe8d68083643e4313287e79568
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BItcorefinance
- Dextools: https://www.dextools.io/app/uniswap/pair-explorer/0xee4f0c067843e784a851deebb93591a989a4db3f